Instagram influencing has caused a razzmatazz in the world of digital media and digital marketing. Digital marketing or social media marketing is the way of marketing wherein you use social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, who have a massive following. You can connect with more people and get to know their views, ideas, and interests. Accordingly, you can design new products or services that can get you more customers and clients. This will help you establish yourself in the market and gain name and fame. Instagram is one of the largest social media networks, and hence, Instagram influencing has become the latest trend.
1. Role of Lightroom Presets in Instagram Influencing
- If you are an Instagram influencer, you need to have engaging content on your page.
- Content attracts all the followers you want. It attracts the companies or the brands who want to partner with you on influencing, and it also attracts the engagement you want to have to become a successful influencer.
- The content that you post is mostly in the form of the pictures or videos. If these pictures are not of high quality, it creates a negative impact on the engagement.
- Your followers will not understand the purpose of the post, and this may stop them from going to buy the product or avail the service you are endorsing.
- Hence, it would be best if you edited the pictures suitably for them to look excellent and appealing to the viewers.
- Several apps and software can assist you in editing the pictures beautifully and making them flawless. One of such apps is Lightroom Presets.
2. How to Use Lightroom Presets?
Earlier, Lightroom Presets was available only as a desktop application. Considering its limited usability and applicability, Adobe has now come up with a version that runs on mobile phones and other electronic gadgets.
Download and synchronize the app:
- The latest update of Lightroom Presets for the desktop version is 1.4, whereas the latest version for mobile phones is 3.3.0 or later.
- You need to download these apps using the website’s instructions, or on the pack you purchase.
- You can synchronize the Lightroom CC mobile application with the desktop version by clicking on the cloud icon given.
Find your Lightroom library:
- Once you have synchronized the app, you can find all your presets in the app.
- You need to browse through the Lightroom photo library and find the photo you wish to edit.
- Once the photo you have selected is opened, you have to click on Edit. There, you will find an option called Presets in the bar given at the bottom.
Chose the Preset you like:
- You will now be welcomed into a library of Presets. There are filters of multiple kinds that are made to suit every mood and every setting.
- You can tap on each preset and check if you like it. If not, you can undo it and choose a different one.
- Once you have decided which preset is to be used, you need to export the photo to save
- Now, you can have all the beautifully edited pictures in your library and gallery that you can put up on Instagram’s stories and posts.
3. Best Lightroom Presets:
There are some presets that have impressed many people on Instagram and have used these presets on their page many times.
- Elsa’s Wholesome Life Presets which are vibrant and colourful
- DoYouTravel Presets known for their cold yet bright appearance
- The minimalistic Presets of Maddy Corbin
- The simple and straightforward Presets of Phil Chester
- Ty French’s warm and contrasted but warm presets.
Importance of LightningLikes
- If you want to ace the field of Instagram influencing, you would require many followers along with good pictures.
- You can take help of LightningLikes if you want to get more likes, views and followers.
- It offers packages which are curated smartly to enhance your social media presence. You can read https://lightninglikes.com/2020/08/15/how-to-use-instagram-metrics-effectively-in-2020/ for more information.
Editing pictures and posting acceptable content are the basic requirements of Instagram influencing. You can use Lightroom Presets for this purpose.