- Ideating and creating an aesthetically compatible template for your Instagram Stories is a great way to intrigue the followers.
- Use Photoshop to create endless possibilities of designs to give your Instagram Stories engaging and get more following.
- com can help you get more high-quality followers and viewers on Instagram.
Brands are opting for the aesthetic that appeals to the mass. Focusing on the colour compositions and images they post to engage the audience, brands intend to make a lasting impact on the audience or viewers. However, the brands forget to maintain similar aesthetic on their Instagram stories. It is relevant that an account posts images, videos and stories on Instagram with the same colour palette, fonts, and other styles to maintain the brand’s look through all published material on Instagram. We know that Instagram stories are stored in highlight reels as well. Thus, to sustain the aesthetic of the brand on your Instagram stories, you should make good use of Adobe Photoshop. Creating a template can bring about a lot of change in the aesthetic of your brand’s Instagram Story. However, the list is endless when it comes to creating templates on Adobe Photoshop. Let us walk through several ways to maintain brand aesthetic in your Instagram Story.
1. Create a Brand-specific Colour Palette to Edit Instagram Stories Templates-
- To maintain the brand aesthetic on the Instagram stories is essential to accommodate a cohesive look and feel of your brand across all platforms as well as building recognition and retention.
- Here are the steps to edit the colour of Instagram Stories template with photoshop-
- The layers icon looks like a stack of squares on the right-hand edge of Photoshop. Click on that icon.
- Several options to edit will appear as well as the background layer.
- Click on the background layer and choose the colour you want to change.
- To change the colour, tap on the small square icon on top of the template’s colour.
- A colour picker window will appear. Toggle around the colour palette to choose the hue and then the lightness or darkness of the colour you find suitable with the brand aesthetic.
- You can also pick the ready colour palette of your brand via RGB boxes.
- You can also get the exact colour code of your brand using Adobe Color CC.
- Upload the image of your brand and get a group of colours by focusing on the particular colours you want.
- Save this colour palette and import it to photoshop to create a desirable result via Swatches.
- Load swatches to find the exact colour palette.
- Customize the template with these colours.
2. Add Images to Edit on Adobe Photoshop for Instagram Story template.
- With the brand colours in order and added, the next step is to design your story template with an image.
- Use high-quality images in the to match the aesthetic of your brand.
- Edit your image for Instagram stories templates using these steps-
- Open the Layers option on the right hand.
- Select the images folder and click on the down arrow next to the folder icon.
- After looking through a window of images already present, click on the small square icon in the corner of the image preview in the layer’s editing box.
- You will receive another option to edit the image from a separate tab.
- To replace the image, again open the files, click and drag the image you want to insert in the template under the new tab.
- To change the size of the image without distortion, click and drag the picture while holding the shift key.
- Save the image and then repeat the same process on another one that needs to be included on your template.
3. Change Fonts on Instagram Story template using Adobe Photoshop
- Photoshop makes all types of customization possible. It includes fonts for the brand.
- You can use the font of your brand or some other fonts for free.
- One can use free fonts from google fonts by searching for a particular style.
- Always choose clear and easy to read fonts.
- Download the fonts you want.
- Add a layer of text on photoshop.
- Press T and type the text.
- After adding the text, change the font size, weightage, bold or italic.
- On the left side, the toolbar panel has an option where the box shows the current colour of your text.
- Click on the box and choose a suitable colour for the text as well as from swatches.
4. Save and Export the Template for your Instagram Story from Photoshop
- After all the customizations are made, go to File, Export in Photoshop, and select save for web.
- This option will give you the options to save the file in .png, .gif, or .jpg.
- You can also reduce the file size when saving it.
- It will now be saved and can appear on your camera roll to be used as an Instagram template to match the aesthetic of your brand.
Thus, use Adobe Photoshop to create beautifully designed Instagram stories which your viewers will look back. It is an effective way to attract viewers other than using LightingLikes.com for getting high-quality viewers and followers.