- Instagram has taken the world by a storm.
- Instagram bio reflects the user’s personality.
- Bio helps to link with other Instagram posts.
- LightningLikes gets you more followers.
The internet has become the order of the day. It has led to the emergence of various social media networking sites like Facebook and Instagram. Instagram is an altogether new world which has many attractive features. Hence, this is also used as a marketing tool for many companies and businesses. It lets the user advertise the product and promote it. For every account, there is an attribute called the ‘bio’ which is nothing but the information of the owner of the account. There could only be a limited number of links that one could insert in this bio. But, with Later, you can add links to the Instagram posts you published without changing your bio. It is called ‘Linkin.bio‘.
What is Instagram Bio?
- Every user on Instagram has to have an account with it. He/she needs to provide some personal information to open this account.
- There are fields for name, username and bio in the Instagram profile that one needs to fill.
- In the bio section, one can write about themselves and what they feel about life. It is like a line or a philosophy by which you live.
- In this section, one can put links to the pages which you want the users following you to visit.
- In the bio, you can add multiple links. However, there is one more way to add Instagram posts as links. It can be done using the new feature of Later called Linkin.bio.
What is Linkin.bio?
- The bio is a landing page which resembles your Instagram feed. Both computers and mobile devices can use it.
- The feed of this page has embedded links in it. When you click on the link, it will lead you to another page which has all the products and their information.
- If you are in a retail store, you can click on these products, and they will lead you to a shoppable page.
- If you want to drive your Instagram traffic to some other content or some other pages, you can add the links to these pages through Linkin.bio.
Advantages of Linkin.bio
There are some great benefits of Linkin.bio which the account holders can use to their advantage.
- Direct your viewers to the right content:
- Instagram has a lot of accounts and a lot of content for the users to engage. Hence, the users being led to incorrect accounts and getting distracted are very reasonable.
- To avoid this, you can embed the links to the correct pages and the exact content.
- It helps you gain more traffic for your pages and blogs which may be related to the content you showcased in your Instagram feed.
- Increase Instagram traffic:
- Instagram traffic can be termed as the total number of viewers or visitors that a page gets. The more the Instagram traffic; the more is the benefit one gets.
- If there are more visitors to a page, the reach of the page is better. The products or the content shown in the posts on this page are viewed and known by more people.
- It helps in creating a better network of publicity and marketing and improves the chances of better business growth.
- Get more revenue and profits:
- If the reach of a page is excellent and several visitors know about the page, it will get more revenue to the company.
- One can also link the major sponsors of the page or the content with the help of Linkin.bio so that even they get noticed and promoted.
- If the sponsors get promoted, this will generate more revenue for the advertising campaign as a whole.
Role of LightningLikes
- Instagram is a game of popularity, and the extremely popular one wins this game.
- LightningLikes is a facility which provides authentic followers for genuine likes to your posts.
- The packages of these followers are very affordable. They help you enhance your popularity and gain more benefits from your Instagram account.
- You can get to know more about this service from https://lightninglikes.com/2020/06/26/holiday-marketing-tips-for-2020-the-essential-steps-to-successful-campaigns/.
Linkin.bio is a great feature offered by Later which lets you attach links to your profile. These links help the viewer to get attracted to the right content and the right posts.